Risk Australia workshop: Conduct risk, 29-30 August
Asia Risk is delighted to present Conduct Risk, a two-day workshop designed to provide attendees with guidance on how to adopt sound risk management culture.
Conduct Risk workshop
29-30 August 2017
Two-day intensive course on Conduct Risk
Join us for this two-day intensive workshop to hear from industry experts who will provide you with top tips in managing the heightened regulatory demand on culture, conduct and governance.
Developing sound risk management culture
- Regulatory perspective on conduct risk and implications for the directors
- Define the scope of conduct risk and risk appetite
- Product lifecycles analysis: governance, procedures and risk controls
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a risk management culture
- Establishing policy and enforcing controls
- Monitor, report, review and benchmarking effectiveness
- Detect and prevent conduct risk events
- Reputational risk in the Universe of risks: boundary issues