Risk Australia workshop: Conduct Risk - Framework, best practices and innovation
AsiaRisk is proud to present the Conduct Risk: Framework, best practices and innovation, a two-day workshop designed to provide attendees with guidance on how to adopt sound risk management culture.
Conduct Risk: Framework, best practices and innovation
18-19 August 2015
The Westin Sydney, Australia
REGISTER NOW to learn about regulatory expectations on conduct risk, practical steps in building a risk appetite framework, measurement of risk culture, as well as wider strategic considerations such as engagement with the board and remuneration structures.
Conduct risk is rapidly gaining traction in Australia. APRA's prudential standard on risk management (CPS220) commenced in January 2015 charges boards and senior management with increasing responsibility to ensure a group-wide adoption of a sound risk management culture. This significant call from regulators coupled with a range of mis-selling scandals offshore and in Australia, has made undertaking analysis and ascertains conduct within an institute is of an appropriate standard, the top priority for the finance industry.
Key highlights of the two-day workshop include:
- Regulatory perspective on conduct risk and implications for the directors
- Define the scope of conduct risk and risk appetite
- Product lifecycles analysis: governance, procedures and risk controls
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a risk management culture
- Establishing policy and enforcing controls
- Monitor, report, review and benchmarking effectiveness
- Detect and prevent conduct risk events
- Reputational risk in the Universe of risks: boundary issues
- And much more... View the latest programme