Connecting leaders in Australian financial market
Asia Risk is delighted to present the 9th annual Risk Australia conference, the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Australia.
REGISTER NOW to join leading risk professionals in Sydney this August and discuss the critical changes and challenges in Australia's regulatory and financial market landscape. Risk Australia will bring together regulators, risk professionals, investors and insurers to discuss the outlook for the Australian financial sector, strategies to mitigate investment volatility in an uncertain market, and approaches to thrive under a new regulatory landscape.
Risk Australia 2014 key highlights include:
- Strategies to manage credit risk and liquidity in a challenging environment
- Margin requirements cleared and un-cleared derivatives
- Delivering alpha in a low-yield, uncertain environment
- Chief economist roundtable examining the outlook in Australia in the post-QE world
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers