Risk Australia, 18 August 2016, Sydney
Asia Risk is delighted to present our 11th annual Risk Australia conference, the leading incubator for risk practitioners and investment professionals to share best practices in financial risk management in the region.
The premier platform for finance professionals
Join leading experts from banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators to discuss the latest regulatory development, investment strategies to mitigate market volatility and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
Outlook for Australian market
Each year Risk Australia conference provides platform for leading risk professionals to discuss mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks.
What delegates said about the conference
"Very good conference that was very well attended."Sales Manager, SwapClear Client Clearing, LCH.Clearnet
In-depth analysis on regulation, risk management and derivatives market
Risk Australia 2016 highlights:
- Regulatory address on OTC derivatives market reforms and banking supervision
- Managing the implementation and practice of FRTB-CVA
- Tackling uncleared margining and collateral management challenges
- Overcoming challenges in transitioning from bilateral to mandatory central clearing
- Asset allocation and institutional investment in a low return environment
- Chief economists debate on the future of AUD and macroeconomic outlook
Follow us on Twitter#riskaustralia Tweets