10th annual Risk Australia conference, 20 August
AsiaRisk is delighted to present our 10th annual Risk Australia conference, the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Australia.
20 August 2015
The Westin Sydney, Australia
DOWNLOAD THE RISK AUSTRALIA 2015 BROCHURE
REGISTER NOW to join leading experts from banks, asset managers and regulators to discuss the latest global regulatory development and impact on the Australian finance industry, strategies in mitigating market volatility, practical ways in enhancing capital efficiencies and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
Keynote address from ASIC
Each year Risk Australia conference provides platform for leading risk professionals to meet and discuss mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks, and regulatory reforms across financial markets.
Risk Australia 2015 key highlights include:
- Regulatory address on prudential framework and OTC derivatives market reforms
- Conduct risk: developing and maintaining and effective risk appetite framework
- Derivatives valuation and collateral portfolio optimisation
- Strategies to unlock high quality liquid assets to meet funding needs
- Investment portfolio management amidst the growing currency risks
- Managing liquidity through a rising interest rate environment
- Chief economists debate on the future of AUD and macroeconomic outlook
- And much more... View the latest programme