Risk Australia, 31 August 2017, Sydney
Asia Risk is delighted to present our 12th annual Risk Australia conference, the leading incubator for risk practitioners and investment professionals to share best practices in financial risk management in the region.
The premier platform for finance professionals
Join leading experts from banks, asset managers, pension funds, insurers and regulators to discuss the latest regulatory development, investment strategies to mitigate market volatility and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
Outlook for Australian market
Each year Risk Australia conference provides platform for leading risk professionals to discuss mitigating investment risks in a volatile market, enhancing risk management strategies across credit, market, liquidity, and regulatory risks.
What delegates said about the conference
"Very good conference that was very well attended."Sales Manager, SwapClear Client Clearing, LCH.Clearnet
In-depth analysis on regulation, risk management and derivatives market
Risk Australia 2017 highlights:
- Regulatory insights on the implications of innovation and evolving technology on financial stability
- CRO's strategic view on the effects of technology disruption
- Tackling uncleared margining and collateral management challenges
- Latest development and priorities in the centrally-cleared derivatives market
- Big data in institutional investment and asset allocation
- The impact of regulatory trends on market functioning and risk modeling
- Future of bank treasury management
Follow us on Twitter#riskaustralia Tweets